A Place to talk bad abt ppl~~

MY BRO'S GF IS A BITCH!!!SHE SEEMED TOLD MY MUM ABT I NEARLY BANG INTO A CAR LAST WEEK~~NVM~~I NOW SMART AD~~I HAD BLOCKED HER IN FB INCLUDING ALL MY BRI'S FREN~~STUPID ONE~~ALL KAYPOHJI~~CHICKEN DUCK~~TAT BITCH BETTER DUN HARM ME GO EAT SHIT!!AND MY FAMILY MEMBER ALL VERY FAN AR~~ESPECIALLY MY MUM AND DAD~~HATE THEM~~KIP WAN FACE,LIKE SHOW OFF,EVERYTIME THINK OF THEIR FRENS AND NVR THINK ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN...MA DE Y I HAVE SUCH A PARENTS!!HAIZ...dun say ad...say more sad more...



vonne

4 comments:

Yao said...

r u sure is her anot?
wat's wrong betw u n ur parents??
anyway parents always do love their children de..
jus sometime we cant feel it or they 4gt jor..
gambateh! cheer up =D

IyVonne said...

sure la~~blocked her ad~~i dun cared anymore...ntg larh~~sometime they're so annoying~~

jyc said...

mai angry with ur family la =(
chicken duck u sos know use
n dun harm me ==
koh kx ming yan

IyVonne said...

harm u wat??she teache me de lah~~

Post a Comment